Leadership and Change Blog
Leadership, Culture and Change readiness are closely connected. That's why OCAI-online founders Marcel Lamers and Marcella Bremer founded the Leadership & Change Blog and Members area. The Leadership & Change Blog helps you to make a difference and energize, engage and empower your workplace.
The Leadership & Change blog and members area help you to:
- energize, engage and empower your workplace
- make a difference at work and amplify your positive impact!
- save time and stay updated on positive leadership, culture and leading change
- connect with a community of leaders and change-makers around the globe, no longer alone! Together, we can energize the workplace.
Our Top Topics:
Positive leadership is based on positive psychology and encourages a mindset of abundance, looking for opportunities, building on what is already working well, enhancing positive deviance: to no just fix problem to go back to the baseline of "normal", but to exceed expectations.
Organizational change seems to work best when everyone is included, engaging the whole system and allowing for unexpected, positive emergence when you use the collective intelligence and actions of the system. Neuroscience may help staff to make change stick.
Adaptive, agile organizations experiment with loosening or even letting go of rigid structures, procedures or job descriptions, enticing people to take ownership, solve problems, collaborate, innovate and self-organize whenever possible.
Open organizational cultures invite people to contribute to discussions and actions, they can manage dissent, improve decisions and engage employees: cultivating innovation, trust, agility, collaboration and thus results.
Our pragmatic, personal and positive leadership articles not only invite you to reflect but also to apply what you read. Start making your difference today!
Get Access to the Leadership & Change Members Area:
Annual or Lifetime access to our members area includes downloading of the 20 magazine issues, and extras such as the video training Leading Successful Change and articles, white papers, webinar recordings, and audio interviews.
Choose your access to the members area and make your difference.
We also created collections for the Kindle! That makes for easy reading on any device anywhere, be it Amazon's Kindle, or your smartphone, tablet or laptop (if you download a free Kindle app)! Please note: this is not the complete Leadership & Change Blog with a variety of authors, but only the articles by Marcella Bremer. But absolutely great value and inspiring reading - judging by the reviews!
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 1
- An interview with “positive leadership and organizational culture”-professor Kim Cameron.
- Learn more about the books: Practicing Positive leadership by Kim Cameron, Humble Inquiry by Edgar Schein, Give & Take by Adam Grant and The Power of Less by Leo Babauta: Find out how to practice positive leadership Connect with your coworkers by asking the right questions. Learn to be generous at work without asking anything in return – and see how that influences your organization. Focus on a few things – and get more done while you eliminate stress!
- Join the global classroom by Otto Scharmer: How can you act for the well-being of the whole organization – and beyond?
- Find inspiration in a case study of personal development at work.
- Reflect on feedback, judging and the courage to choose – in three short articles for reflection.
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 2:
- An interview with “Theory U”-professor Otto Scharmer and an article about his book “Leading from the Emerging Future”.
- Use the books Essentialism by Greg McKeown and Do! by Kevin Kelly to your advantage.
- Get inspired by positive leadership interviews with Holger Nauheimer and David Dye who both coach teams and people to be at their best.
- Enjoy a case study of an organization that implemented Holacracy (democracy at work).
- Consider shadow-consulting as explained by Steven Cady.
- Reflect on optimism, changes that matter, and giving genuine attention to people – in three short articles for reflection.
Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection 3:
- An interview with “Body Wisdom”-guru Steve Sisgold.
- Interviews with fellow consultants Terrence Seamon and Leontine van Hooft (about change and working in Africa).
- Learn from the wise book “Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks” by August Turak.
- A unique coverage of an Ubuntu dialog workshop - that will teach you how to apply this right away.
- Join this inspiring lecture by Fons Trompenaars about intercultural differences and innovation.
- Clothing designer Eileen Fisher shares her insights on self-improvement and making a positive difference - in the workplace and the world.
- Reflect on resilience, the purpose of your work (Why?) and your inner critic & creator – in three short articles for reflection.
It's our mission to help people and organizations not just survive but really thrive. We can develop the world through our workplaces.