OCAI online is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your visits to this website. Personal information will be treated confidentially and will serve research purposes only. We need your permission for all other use of these data. Furthermore, OCAI online will not sell personal information to third parties.
OCAI online will use your data for the sole purpose of rendering the following services:
- If you have decided to take the OCAI assessment (OCAI-One: There is no charge to do so, individual test taking), we will need your name and email address to contact you about your assessment results.
- Individual participants receive a link to see their personal culture profile with a short, general explanation, but you do not receive your individual scores for each statement in the assessment. If you want to save all your scores you are advised to make screen shots of each completed assessment webpage.
- For statistical purposes, when taking the assessment, you are asked to give additional information (such as male / female, job level, industry group, etc.). These data serve research purposes, such as computing an average score and building a reliable, “anonymous” database in order to determine, by way of illustration, an average culture profile for various industry groups.
- The email address you fill in to receive future information and updates on organizational culture will only be used for the services as agreed.
- In order to take the assessment meant for teams and entire organizations (OCAI-Pro or OCAI-Enterprise), you are requested to create an account: We will need your name, email address, delivery address, and credit card information to provide the service you requested and to keep you informed of your order status.
- Not only free OCAI One trials, but all participants of OCAI online (also organizational Enterprise and Pro accounts) must register with a valid email address and their contact details. This is necessary in order to receive their individual profiles, to secure that they only take the survey once, to confirm their identity as correct participant of the organizational assessment and to secure that the database entries remain valid and reliable.
However, after registering in the database, OCAI online does NOTHING with their contact details. The privacy of ALL participants is absolutely guaranteed. The employer or the ordering party (e.g. external consultant) nor anyone else can access their personal details and profile. Only individuals themselves can access their personal profile and our technical consultant who maintains the database. It is prohibited for individuals to publish their personal profile link on a public website. The OCAI is an intra-organizational tool and should be used ethically to ensure both organization and individuals are protected. The results of the OCAI are generated on a collective level, for instance by location and not by individual. Every individual person receives their personal profile as a confirmation that their scores were stored properly in the database, as a courtesy and to be able to work with their personal profile if desired.
Non-identifying information about the use of our website and feedback we receive from our visitors will help improve the value of our site.
OCAI online will not sell your personal information
Your assessment results will be treated confidentially. The culture profiles, which are automatically processed, will be added anonymously to our database, with the sole purpose of generating a reliable “benchmark”—an average per industry group.
Your personal information is safe with OCAI online
We appreciate your trust and confidence in OCAI online and will therefore underscore our commitment to protect your privacy.
Lucky Orange Web Analytics Service
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website. Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system. You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at www.luckyorange.com/disable.php. Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.
Latest revision: January 7th, 2017