How can I instigate positive change in our organization?
How to develop an effective, positive organizational culture?
How can we work with culture so it doesn't work against us?
Here's a great way to answer your questions and learn to apply the Change Circle approach that has engaged many organizations in positive change.
We have two series of video courses for you: the basis OCAI Video Training and the additional Leading Successful Change training. You can order them together with a super deal!
But there's more! You get access to our Members Area. It's a Treasure Chest on Organizational Culture, Change, and Leadership that contains even more.
OCAI Organizational Culture Change Video Training
This is the basis Organizational Culture Change Video Training intended for executives, leaders, consultants, HR-managers, and students to utilize the OCAI for diagnosing and changing organizational culture.
Contents of the Culture Change Video Training:
1. What is organizational culture and why it matters
2. Competing Values Framework and OCAI
3. Comparison of some industry groups
4. Advantages and disadvantages of using OCAI
5. Successful change: Necessary conditions
6. Practical choices in the use of the OCAI
7. Internal communications
8. An OCAI Case: Care Center for Disabled people
9. Practical choices when organizing workshops
10. OCAI Workshop: The start
11. OCAI Workshop: Future and Preferred culture
12. OCAI Workshop: Developing a Change Plan
13. An OCAI Case: Merger
14. Culture types in various expressions
15. OCAI change process: Leadership
16. Different interventions and persistence
17. Positive Leadership: A case with the Abundance Approach
18. Modern desire for Clan & Adhocracy Cultures
Regular price: $77 (VAT may apply in Europe).
Leading Successful Change Video Training
"Leading Successful Change" offers 5 inspirational and insightful lectures including real cases and examples. The videos were recorded during the workshop.
Based on the book “Organizational Culture Change: Unleash your Organization’s Potential in Circles of 10”, Marcella Bremer discusses the approach that includes everyone in Change Circles, engages and empowers people to co-create the change that will work for them.
We've got 4 hours of video lectures based on the latest theories and practices:
- Why does Organizational Change often fail - and how does it succeed?
- What is Organizational Culture and why does it matter in Change?
- How to use the Competing Values Framework in Change?
- How to guide Change in Change Circles?
- How to utilize Viral Change and Positive Leadership?
- How to focus on personal behaviors and support in the Change Circle?
Last but not least, we included a Webinar on Leading Change with Culture. This gives you a nice overview of Leading Change in 1,5 hours.
Regular price: $97 (VAT may apply in Europe).
Positive Leadership, Culture, Change Treasure Chest
The Positive Leadership, Culture, Change Package in our members area also entails:
The Positive Personal Power Program
Reading, reflection to focus on your personal positive power
The eBook: Change with Culture and Positive Leadership
How to guide organizational change by working with culture and leadership
20 Leadership & Change magazine issues with great articles about change, leadership, and culture
An inspiring, awesome variety of thoughtful articles and insights on organizational change, leadership, new ways of organizing and collaborating, organizational culture, personal development for leaders, coaches, and consultants, and more...!
Make-your-difference articles to read, reflect, and apply
Pick the articles that resonate with you
Positive Leadership & Culture white papers
Learn more and apply practices and insights to your workplace
Audio interviews with inspiring speakers
Some audio inspiration by great professionals
Webinars and videos
A diversity of topics to gain practical insights
This is the best training I have received in the last 20 years of my career. I have been doing change management in organizations for last 13 years but the insight provided in this training has opened my world view and has put some structure to such complicated topic.
I would highly recommend this training to all individuals who take pride in associating themselves as change agents and who want to make a contribution to the society by helping organizations get to the next level.
MBA Founding Partner at KFI Management Consulting Ontario, Canada
The deal for both video series and all the contents in the Leadership, Culture, and Change Treasure Chest is $147.
The value of this content is awesome - and will inspire you to reflection, learning, but also action! How can you apply some of these ideas, tools, and insights to your situation at work, your team, your organization's culture?
Yes, I'm in! Give me access to this Treasure Chest!
Click the "Add To Cart" button right now.