OCAI One: discover your culture in 15 minutes
Is your culture entrepreneurial, structured, results-driven or people-oriented? What would you like to change? This is your first step to create a culture that helps your organization and people thrive!
Take fifteen minutes and do the validated survey today:
- Create an account for the OCAI survey
- Complete the validated OCAI tool
- Get your personal profile with a short explanation
- Receive our additional gifts: useful white papers, cases and video about organizational culture!
The OCAI is a validated tool for assessing current and preferred organizational culture, developed by professors Robert Quinn and Kim Cameron of the University of Michigan, based on the Competing Values Framework. It's been used by over 10,000 companies worldwide.
The online OCAI tool provides a quick overview of your organization's culture and its desire for change - to help launch a change process that will help your organization grow and develop.
Yeliena Prokhorova, Kyiv National Economic University, Ukraine
Thank you for the results of the survey and the gifts! I'll use it in my work with postgraduate students at the "Strategic Change Management" course!
Linda Watt, Director Learning & Development & Consulting, University of Guelph, Canada
OCAI online's team was responsive and flexible, service was personal and support materials outstanding. Every step of the process was outlined clearly so that helped making good use of the results.
Stacey Ferguson, Principal Consultant, The Ferguson Group, USA
I have used OCAI as recently as my last client project. I think its biggest benefits are:
1. it is scientifically researched
2. it gives you some "non-emotional" words to use in describing the culture
3. I have found the results easy to use in activities/action planning.