Jacquarden’s consultants develop effective cultures for organizations where human expertise and engagement are the market differentiators. Changing culture is an intentional—and yet deeply organic—process, requiring an integrated set of tools to facilitate. We bring diagnosis, coaching, foundational leadership development, and strategic organizational design to realize cultural goals aligned to business objectives. Every organization starts in a different stage, and Jacquarden will meet you where you are.
If you are interested in having your employees as passionate and courageous about your business as you are, Jacquarden can help. Jacquarden’s consultants bring decades of experience working with leadership teams, especially in highly qualified and credentialed businesses, to bring about culture transformation that ties to the creation of business value. Our focus is on building foundational skills for change, and designing truly novel and effective organizations. We don’t borrow, we help you design what you need. We have success stories to tell, both evolutionary and revolutionary, that have truly changed the trajectory of businesses.
“When you listen deeply, you learn what is truly important to people, and from that, everything is possible.”
Melissa’s touchstone accomplishments include:
- Creation and sustainment of enduring innovative culture—sustained over 15 years—that was a key differentiator for a fast-growing tech company.
- Series of successful, long term coaching relationships with senior executives, building trust and insight.
- Significant business results in key operational roles across organizations: led and nurtured client relationships; designed and developed facilities, including remote expansions; managed contracting and other business operational areas.
“When a team commits—and has the courage—to speak the truth, then it can begin to realize its ultimate potential.”
Laura’s touchstone accomplishments include:
- Collaborating to build a novel, strategically sound, corporate culture resulting in ability to attract critical talent consistently over decades.
- Significant work between higher education and industry to bridge the cultural divide and facilitate collaborative innovation in applied research.
- Over 2 decades of experience in teaching and coaching at all levels, including leadership development.
- Experience working on leadership teams in high technology, manufacturing, and higher education.