I can certainly endorse your work as being vitally important, enlightening, and seemingly very helpful in stimulating needed change in the Dutch health care sector. You are certainly to be congratulated on your work, your insights, and for asking the right questions in the first place. This study should be taken seriously as an important source of information for guiding change
The Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument gives your organization a valuable, valid and visual profile for current and preferred organizational culture. The easiest, fastest and best starting point for change, organization development or improvement is OCAI Pro.
Pro Account for teams or organizations:
- Get the collective, averaged profile of current and preferred culture for all participants.
- Explained in a results report plus OCAI Preparation & Work Kits to work with the results.
- Fixed price, regardless of the number of participants: $ 597 or € 497.
- Buy, set-up online and start immediately. Available in 19 languages.
The culture profile shows what your current culture is like - and where people want to go. Is there a big gap between current and preferred culture? Is your culture congruent? The culture profile supports a focused dialogue and builds awareness of values, daily behaviors and necessary changes.
Do you recognize the 70% failure rate of organizational culture change, the big change efforts, the resistance, the skepticism and change attrition...? We found culture to be a major reason why organizations stay stuck in the past. Why not work with culture to start and support change? First do the survey, next, look at values and behaviors - then, change them together by copying each other to create a new way of "doing things around here". The OCAI can be the first step to engage people with a practical change approach.
Annette Aubrey (Aubrey Associates)
As an independent organizational consultant, I am always looking for the right tools to help my clients reach their goals. Recently, when charged with the responsibility of creating a change management strategy for employees in an organization ...
Is that going to cost a fortune? Not anymore. All starts here, with this 15-minute, hassle-free, validated online OCAI tool. You can start the change process yourself with the accompanying OCAI Work Kits that will help you work with the OCAI.
OCAI Pro facts
Please download the OCAI Pro product sheet from the right sidebar. OCAI Pro gives you a collective profile for all your participants. If you need separate profiles for departments, levels or locations, you need an OCAI Enterprise.
The OCAI Assessment: how does it work?
- Register for OCAI Pro, buy the assessment and set it up online (following the instructions): you will get a URL.
- Next, invite your participants by email to your URL to do the assessment.
- When you're ready, you can close the survey and immediately download your results report. You receive an extensive report with the anonymous, collective results in English.
The OCAI report contains the following:
- The collective profile with current and preferred culture and an explanation
- An analysis of the discrepancy between current and preferred culture
- The profile broken down into six key dimensions of culture:
- Dominant characteristics
- Organizational leadership
- Management of employees
- Organization glue
- Strategic emphases
- Criteria of success
- An indication of cultural congruence: If the six aspects have the same dominant culture, the profile is congruent. Cultural incongruence can lead to conflicts and inconsistencies, and these can be costly in terms of time, money, and energy.
With the OCAI Pro report, you will also receive
The OCAI Preparation Kit, including the following:
- A practical guide to start and monitor the culture assessment within teams and organizations
- An sample text to invite colleagues to do the survey
The OCAI Work Kit, including the following:
- A practical guide and road map for a one- or two-day OCAI workshop in your organization. This workshop helps your organization or team to really change!
- An easy-to-use PowerPoint presentation and tables that help you elaborate on culture, define behavioral change, and take action.
A podcast interview with professor Kim Cameron.
- What is organizational culture?
- What does a small difference between current and preferred culture mean?
- What is the “dark side” of the four culture types?
- When shouldn't you use the OCAI?
- What's the biggest advantage of the OCAI?
The essay “Positive Energizers”
- To find and use the “change masters” in your organization
Select OCAI Pro!
Your OCAI Pro assessment is an easy do-it-yourself account. You start by registering with your contact details, you pay by credit card or PayPal, you receive an invoice by email, and then you'll find a link to your personal OCAI administration page. Invite your respondents by email and start your OCAI assessment!
Currently, the online survey is available in 19 different languages: English, Dutch, German, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Spanish, French, Greek, Croatian, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, South-American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, and Korean. Please note that the results report is delivered in English.
On your personal OCAI administration page, you are able to do the following:
- Upload your company's logo.
- Open the culture assessment.
- Thus revealing the link to your organization's assessment. This link can be passed on to respondents.
- Check the number of respondents who have taken the test so far. Note: you can check how many people participated, but you will not be able to see who did the assessment.
- Participants need a valid email address. Everyone will receive their personal profile by email as a courtesy and a confirmation that their results were stored. Seeing their scores will make people more aware of culture - as a starting point to reflect on necessary change.
- We grant people's privacy. The contact details are NOT shared with anyone.
- Download the OCAI Preparation and Work Kits and the bonuses.
- Close the assessment after the time deadline and with enough respondents.
- Download your OCAI report with the collective profiles, the six key dimensions of culture, and the explanation. Note: you cannot reopen the assessment once you've closed it.
Your investment for OCAI Pro is $597 or € 497, regardless of the number of participants. Prices are in US dollars or Euros, depending on your location.
If you need an official quote, let us know by email. We accept payments by Amex, MasterCard, Visa, or PayPal. OCAI Pro is paid in advance.
If you want to get a better look and feel of setting up your OCAI Pro account, please watch the video. It's in the sidebar on the right!
OCAI Pro is also useful for outside consultants. You can work with your clients while OCAI Online facilitates the assessment and calculates the scores and profiles. It saves you hours of work! You will present an extensive report and discuss results in a professional presentation!
Students and Research
OCAI Pro can be used with a research discount. Please email us so we can decide whether you are eligible to receive a discount.