The Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI, © Kim Cameron) leads to a valuable, valid and visual profile for current and preferred organizational culture, based on the renowned Competing Values Framework. The online OCAI takes about 15 minutes and is a fast way to check the culture and to change and develop what's needed.
Pro Account for teams or small organizations:
- Get one collective profile of current and preferred culture of all respondents.
- With separate profiles for the six culture aspects.
- Explained in a results report.
- Download the Do-it-yourself OCAI Work Kits to prepare and lead the culture change process.
- Invite everyone and exclude no one at one price: $ 597 or € 497.
- Available in 19 languages.
The culture profile shows what your current culture is like - and where people want to go. Is there a big gap between current and preferred culture? Is your culture congruent? The culture profile supports a focused dialogue and builds awareness of values, daily behaviors, and necessary changes. Take a look at the OCAI Culture Workshop to see how you could work with your OCAI culture profile.
Why would you invest in organizational culture? Culture influences organizational performance, innovation, agility, engagement, and competitiveness. Research shows that
a toxic culture decreases productivity with 40%, while an effective culture increases productivity with 20%, and a positive culture even with 30-40%
Read more About the theory and the tool OCAI in this section or download the OCAI Theory & Tool leaflet from the section Downloads > Documents.
The OCAI is your first step to engage people in developing an effective, positive and productive culture. Is that going to cost a fortune? Not anymore. Here's the 15-minute, validated online OCAI tool. Do-it-yourself with the accompanying OCAI Work Kits that will help you work with the OCAI. Alternatively, hire your favorite consultant or hire us to guide your process. The choice is yours!
OCAI Pro facts
Please download the OCAI Pro product sheet from the section Downloads > Documents. OCAI Pro gives you a collective profile. If you need separate sub-profiles for departments, levels or locations, you can use the OCAI Enterprise assessment.
The OCAI is available in 19 different languages: English, Dutch, German, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Spanish, French, Greek, Croatian, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, South-American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, and Korean. Please note that the results report is always in English.
Best suited for:
- Leaders and associates of small organizations and teams
- Consultants that guide culture change with client organizations
- Students for thesis and research projects
Online OCAI Pro Assessment: how does it work?
- Create an administrator account
- Set up the OCAI Pro assessment (see the Pro Manual in the section Downloads > Documents) with a specific name and company logo
- Select the languages you need
- Pay online to activate your designated OCAI assessment link
- Invite your respondents by sending them the assessment link by email
- Track completion numbers on your admin dashboard (Note: numbers, no names. Admin only)
- Respondents automatically receive their individual culture profile upon completion
- Close the assessment after 2-4 weeks. (Recommended time frame - or close when you have enough respondents). You cannot reopen: Pro offers one-time use for one team/organization.
- Download the OCAI Work Kits to prepare the culture change process (Admin only)
- Download the PDF results report with anonymized, collective profiles in English (Admin only)
- Download the culture profile graphs as separate images to paste into your own reports and presentations
- Next, organize workshops with our Do-it-yourself presentations
- Or: Order additional onsite consulting, online debriefing, video training, books and/or the Positive Culture Academy if you like
The OCAI results report contains:
- The collective profile with current and preferred culture and an explanation
- An analysis of the discrepancy between current and preferred culture
- The culture profile, broken down into the six key aspects of culture:
- Dominant characteristics
- Organizational leadership
- Management of employees
- Organization glue
- Strategic emphases
- Criteria of success
- An indication of congruence: Are these six aspects aligned or not? Incongruence can cause confusion or conflicts and may cost you time, money, and energy.
With the OCAI Pro report, you will also receive:
The OCAI Preparation Kit:
A practical guide to start and prepare the culture assessment and organize the culture change process, including a sample invite text for participants
The OCAI Workshop Kit:
A practical guide for a one- or two-day OCAI workshop in your organization. This workshop helps your organization or team to change.
A ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation that helps to elaborate on culture and the necessary changes in the OCAI Culture Workshop.
Your investment for OCAI Pro is $597 or € 497, regardless of the number of participants. Prices are in US dollars or Euros, depending on your location.
If you need an official quote, let us know by email. We accept payments with Amex, MasterCard, Visa, or PayPal. OCAI Pro is paid in advance.
OCAI Pro saves time. You can work with your clients while OCAI Online hosts the online assessment and calculates the profiles. Work with the extensive report and benefit from our ready-to-use presentation slide! Please take a look at our books, video training, and the Positive Culture Academy to learn more.
For Leaders and Consultants
If you consider using multiple OCAI Pro assessments at the same time for several teams, please contact us about the price.
If your population is smaller than 12 people, please contact us about the price.
Students and Research
OCAI Pro offers a research discount. Please note that raw data such as scores per question are not included in OCAI Pro: you'll receive collective culture profiles. Please email us for more information.