Leveraging on his industry experience as CHRO for several years, MuraliKrishna Yammanuru delivers solutions to Clients in the areas of HR Policies & Systems, OKRs, Organizational Culture & Behavioural Competency Model, Performance & Talent Systems, Training & OD, Selection Processes including Behavioral Event Interviews, HR Compliances, etc.
Some of their recent work (all delivered remotely) involves Designing Performance Management Systems, OKRs, Reward Systems, Behavioral Competency Model in alignment to desired Culture & Organizational Capability Requirements, Cross Cultural aspects, etc. Also, Group Training & Individual Development Sessions.
Rich experience in people management across diverse organizations handling large scale PAN India Corporate HR/ Business HR / HR Operations, has held responsible positions for designing & implementing people strategies that align with Business Objectives including Industrial Relations. Acknowledged and awarded on multiple occasions for developing a stable, productive team/s and maintaining high employee satisfaction index across the professional career.
A strategic HR professional in designing /implementing holistic HR strategies/ policies to meet short-term & long-term business challenges with focus on High Performance Work Culture.
- Held CHRO and VP - HR Positions for a several years handling large HR Portfolios across PAN India.
- A seasoned Human Resource Professional having diversified Industry hands on exposure spanning over 30 years plus covering various industries (Manufacturing, Aviation, Hospitality, Media & Entertainment).
- Latest: Ex Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) for INOX LIESURE LTD, between 2005 to 2020, at Corporate Office, Mumbai.
- MBA - PM & IR from NMIMS, Mumbai University.
- Hogan Certified (Personality Assessments & Leadership Development).
- Awarded by the World HRD Congress, Mumbai. Bagged the National Best Employer Brand Award in 2018 and the 100 HR Super Achievers Award.
- Experience in designing and implementing people strategies to resolve various dynamic /complex business issues with in a fastpaced environment across Entertainment and Media, Hospitality, Aviation, Pharma and Packaging Industries.
- Experience in partnering with various functions cutting across the Business.
- Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Budgets.
- Talent Management & Acquisition, Career & Succession planning.
- Performance Management, Change Management Support, Assessment @ Development Center, Training & Development, Psychometric tools, and Various Organization studies.
- Organizational Restructuring & Development, Rationalization of Manpower and productivity Exercises.
- Employee Connect & Employee Engagement.
- Industrial Relations, Labour law Compliances, Contract Labour Management, Union & Management Relations.
- Merger/s & Acquisition/s, Overall HR & Corporate Governance, Diversity & Inclusion across Organizations namely INOX Leisure Ltd, Hyatt Regency, The Regent Mumbai, etc.