Leveraging on his industry experience as CHRO for several years, Sudhir Yammanuru delivers solutions to Clients in the areas of HR Policies & Systems, OKRs, Organizational Culture, Cross Cultural aspects, Behavioural Competency Model, Performance & Talent Systems, Training & Leadership Development, Selection Processes including Behavioral Event Interviews, HR Compliances, etc.
Some of his recent work (all delivered remotely) involves Designing Performance Management Systems, OKRs, Reward Systems, Behavioral Competency Model in alignment to desired Culture & Organizational Capability Requirements, Cross Cultural aspects, etc. Also, Group Training & Individual Development Sessions.
As a Human Capital Leader, he has effectively aligned HR including OD, to make a positive impact on business metrics like EBITDA, Cost Optimization, Net Promoter Score, etc. He has effectively managed the change during business acquisitions & mergers; effectively managed cross-cultural issues & industrial relations in the international environment; facilitated a high-performance work culture & culture of engaged employee, etc. As a Coach, he has coached several managers using structured coaching methods. He has designed and facilitated Leadership Growth Programs (for senior managers & C level team), Emotional Intelligence & Mindfulness, Creativity & Innovation, First Time Manager, Unleash Your Potential, etc.
- Several years of role as Head – HR, wherein he reported to the MD & CEO.
- MBA in HRM (full time) from XLRI, India. Batch 96-98.
- Certified Coach, Marshall Goldsmith - Stakeholder Centered Coaching.
- Hogan Certified (Personality Assessments & Leadership Development).
- Certified Master Practitioner – Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Organizational Culture - OCAI Certified.
- Industry experience of more than two decades in Human Resources, including B2B & B2C (Manufacturing, Broadband, IT, Investment & Technology Development, ITES, Insurance, FMCG, Automotive, Pharma, Agro), covering operations in India, Africa & Middle East.
- Organizations worked include YOU Broadband India Ltd (a subsidiary of Vodafone Idea Ltd), Kewalram Chanrai Group, Tata AIG General Insurance, Reliance Industries Limited, D E Shaw India Software, etc.
- Awarded by CHRO Asia & Times Ascent with:
- 100 Most Influential Global HR Professionals award, in Feb 2016.
- The Most Influential HR Leaders in India award, in Feb 2017.
- The 100 Top HR Minds in India award, in Feb 2018.
- As a Visiting Faculty, at NMIMS, Mumbai (one of the leading Business School in India), he has taught courses like International HRM, Strategic HRM for full time MBA Batches.