Robyn Calvert provides professional consulting, facilitation, course design, coaching and mentoring to individuals and organisations.
She is ideally positioned to help organisations with the challenges of our rapidly-changing world, having over 40 years’ experience in the Corporate world, with extensive experience in her latter years spearheading Area Collaboration for her Division, which is primarily about culture.
- Insead : Managing Outstanding Performance
- University of Stellenbosch Graduate School of Business : Management Development Programme
- Professional Consciousness Coaching International Diploma (Accredited Coach Training Programme with the International Coach Federation)
- Group Coaching Programme (Accredited Coach Training Programme with the International Coach Federation)
- Credentialed member of ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Consciousness Coach (Consciousness Coaching Academy (CCA))
- Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA) registered coach
- Partner Consultant : OCAI (Organisational Culture Assessment Instrument) Model