Valkir Academy supports organization development in shaping an organizational culture. A culture that is resilient to market disruption, allows to adapt to a complex and constantly changing business environment, in which coworkers are treated as competent partners, empowered to act and are just happy. We holistically care for People, Business and Technology.
As a result, happy coworkers are more engaged, constantly improving their competency and the work environment. Ultimately this allows to achieve more business value at a lower cost, deliver remarkable products and services, followed by a side effect of keeping retention of current and ensuring the growth of new customer base.
- Organization management as a social network.
- Introducing change that will root in culture.
- Strategic goals and empowerment delegation.
- Team Building and intrinsic motivation.
- Leadership, communication and self-management.
- Designing innovative products and services.
- Business models and entrepreneurship.
- Product development and project management.
- Agile and Lean outside of IT.
- Combining Agile and Lean on a large scale.
- Patterns and engineering practices.
- Systems and application architecture.
- Tests automation.
- Introduction of DevOps, CI/CD culture.
- Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Experienced Agile-Lean Coach, Change Agent and Servant Leader with strong IT technical background and practical agile approach.
Daniel is a consultant of modern management principles and practices for organizations. He supports both operational teams and upper management. Having a solid practical knowledge and years of experience in Agile, Lean and Management 3.0, he enhances steady and healthy organizational growth.
- Extremely resourceful professional with deep experience in Agile and Lean transformations
- Lean Change and Lean Startup practitioner
- ex IT Contractor and Microsoft Certified Trainer alumni
- First accredited Management 3.0 facilitator in Poland
- Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Provided consultancy and courses in UAE, Qatar, UK, Switzerland, Holland, Germany, Spain and Poland