Do you want to make a Positive Difference?
Do you want a positive difference? If so: Download our collection to make a positive difference!
Positive leadership aims for the highest potential of an organization - instead of returning to “normal” after solving a problem it inspires people to go even further, into the realm of “positive deviance”. It often supports people to deliver beyond and above expectations.
But it doesn’t mean “pushing for positive performance”. It means enticing people to give their best because you are kind, open, trusting, compassionate and supportive. You are a positive leader when you are virtuous and optimistic.
Professor Kim Cameron did extensive research and the evidence is clear: if you implement virtuousness, organizational performance goes up. Cameron's interest in positive leadership began when the studied downsizing: almost all of the organizations that downsize deteriorate in performance. But 10-15% of organizations tend to flourish after downsizing! So, what was the difference between those who flourished and those who deteriorated? It turned out to be organizational virtuousness - enhanced by positive leadership.
Positive leadership makes a difference and the good news is that it’s not so hard to do! Do you want to learn more so you can lift your team, organization or client? Then I have even better news for you. The Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection #1 is free to download! Note: No longer valid.
The Download Days to make a Difference run from Tuesday May 19 until Saturday May 23rd from Amazon’s Kindle store
Woohoo! Grab your copy to:
- Enjoy an interview with “positive leadership and organizational culture”-professor Kim Cameron.
- Learn more about the books Practicing Positive leadership, Humble Inquiry, Give & Take and the Power of less by Kim Cameron, Edgar Schein, Adam Grant and Leo Babauta.
- Find out how to practice positive leadership.
- Connect with your coworkers by asking the right questions.
- Learn to be generous at work without asking anything in return and see how that influences your organization.
- Focus on a few things – and get more done while you eliminate stress!
- Join the global classroom by Otto Scharmer: How can you act for the well-being of the whole organization – and beyond?
- Find inspiration in a case study of personal development at work.
- Reflect on feedback, judging and the courage to choose – in three short articles for reflection.
“Positive Leadership, Culture & Change articles, collection 1” offers you these pragmatic, personal and positive leadership articles to learn more and to apply what you read. Based on Leadership & Change Magazine, we keep you updated on positive leadership (encouraging abundance and opportunities), organizational change (including everyone and allowing for unexpected, positive emergence) and open cultures that cultivate innovation, trust, agility, collaboration and thus results.
Download this Kindle Positive Leadership, Culture, Change Collection #1 today. By the way, we’ve got Collection #2 and Collection #3 ready and waiting for you as well! You can check the other Positive Leadership Collections here before you head over to Amazon’s store to download them.
Don’t have a Kindle device? Download a free Kindle reading app!
A Kindle device is not even necessary to read the Collections! The Kindle app makes reading easy on any device anywhere, be it Amazon’s Kindle, or your Apple, Samsung, Android or Blackberry smartphone, tablet, Windows PC or Mac desktop or laptop. Download your free Kindle app here.
Next, make sure to download Collection #1 and, of course, please rate and review it on Amazon and Goodreads. Reviews help us to spread positive leadership - and the world and workplace can certainly use some more!
Go on. Like, share, rate, review, tweet and spread the love!
Let these Download Days make a Difference!
Download Positive Leadership, Culture & Change Collection #1 before May 23.
Start making your positive difference at http://bit.ly/positive-1